Only two months ago, we were scrambling to save our loved ones as the second wave of the pandemic gripped India.
With the widespread loss and grief, the country has witnessed, one of the experiences people may have while restrictions lift, and parts of the country reopen are feelings of anxiety and fear about reintegrating with the outside world again.
To help you navigate these unsettling feelings and work through reintegration anxiety, we’ve teamed up with Reset to host a free support group this Friday, July 23rd at 6 p.m. IST.
You’d be receiving the link to join the workshop via e-mail one day before the workshop 😊
- Please make sure to join on time so that you get an entry into the workshop and don’t miss anything. Once we begin, our virtual magical gates will shut (with a 15 minute window).
- Welcome to the world of technology. You may face interruptions during the course of the workshop due to internet connectivity issues.
- Webinar details and the structure are subject to change as per the facilitator’s discretion.
- The link to join the webinar will be emailed to you a day before the workshop. If you have trouble joining in, please get in touch with us.
- This webinar is committed to be a safe space that is an environment free from harassment, violence, discrimination, bullying, abuse and solicitation. All participants, facilitators, partners are to be treated with respect and dignity.
- Participation in activities or behaviours that discriminate on the grounds of race, colour, place of origin, gender, age, marital status, religious beliefs, citizenship, mental and physical abilities, sexuality, or any other prohibited grounds within applicable law will not be tolerated.
- You agree to have read and understood our community guidelines, as well as our terms of service.
- Please note this is not an online seminar or workshop, but a a peer support group facilitated by a mental health professional.