This is an event by TeaTrunk.in, in collaboration with TheMindClan.com.
At Tea Trunk, value a holistic approach to well-being. So this time, we designed a special Masterclass which talks about Matcha & the Mind - where we combine a Matcha brewing class with a super insightful Mental Health decoding session.
Matcha, owing to the abundance of antioxidants and phytonutrients, has several health benefits, especially for our brains. It has been known to improve focus, memory - something which the Zen Monks in Japan popularized. How does it do that? Learn of these and how to brew 3 amazingly delicious ways to incorporate Matcha in your lifestyle with our Tea Sommelier - Snigdha Manchanda.
Afterwards, we have a great session planned with a trained Mental Health Professional from TheMindClan.com - one of India’s leading Mental health platforms. Shweta, a Practicing Psychologist and Co-Founder of TheMindClan.com, will help us learn how to decode our mental health along with some great grounding exercises to help manage stress.
What’s the Takeaway?
- Learn of the various health benefits of Matcha, especially for our brain
- Learn how to brew Matcha in 3 delicious ways with a certified Tea Sommelier
- Learn what is Mental Health; the basics of mental well-being; how does stress lead to experiencing Anxiety
- Learn interesting grounding exercises to help cope with day-to-day stress
- TheMindClan.com users can sign up and witness the process of brewing Matcha
- Incase you’d like a Sampler, please contact the Tea Trunk team directly.
- Please make sure to join on time so that you get an entry into the workshop and don’t miss anything. Once we begin, our virtual magical gates will shut (with a 15 minute window).
- Welcome to the world of technology. You may face interruptions during the course of the workshop due to internet connectivity issues.
- Webinar details and the structure are subject to change as per the facilitator’s discretion.
- The link to join the webinar will be emailed to you a day before the workshop. If you have trouble joining in, please get in touch with us.
- This webinar is committed to be a safe space that is an environment free from harassment, violence, discrimination, bullying, abuse and solicitation. All participants, facilitators, partners are to be treated with respect and dignity.
- Participation in activities or behaviours that discriminate on the grounds of race, colour, place of origin, gender, age, marital status, religious beliefs, citizenship, mental and physical abilities, sexuality, or any other prohibited grounds within applicable law will not be tolerated.
- You agree to have read and understood our community guidelines, as well as our terms of service.