Do you find yourself saying “yes” when you want to say “no”?
- Feel guilty about saying “no”?
- Feel resentful after saying “yes”?
- Find yourself saying “yes” to more things you can manage?
- Find it difficult to say “no” to family?
- Find it difficult to say “no” to tasks at the workplace?
- Find your plate full of tasks that you don’t have the capacity/bandwidth for?
If this sounds like you, this workshop is for you.
This workshop “The Nuance of No” will help you with developing and refining skills to navigate these situations.
- Understanding the struggle with and importance of saying No
- Know the when & how of saying No
- Manage the guilt of saying No
- Learn how to accept a no in close relationships
- Hands-on activities
- Take home resources
Sign up today to avail the early bird discount! Use the link in bio to register!
Workshop facilitators: Shivangi Anil and Srishti Narula
Price details: Rs.500 (INR) ( Early Bird offer, Valid till 31st October 2022)
Please note the workshop cost once paid at the time of registration is not refundable under any circumstances.
Last date to Register is 11th November 2022, 12 PM