During these trying times, TheMindClan and Ainaa have come together to offer support to anyone finding it hard to cope with pandemic. ❤
What is this workshop going to be about?
A small reflective gathering to engage in conversations around mental health care during these uncertain times. 🤗
Date: Sunday, 2nd May, 2021 / Time: 5PM - 6:30PM IST
Who is facilitating this workshop?
This workshop is facilitated by TheMindClan in collaboration with Ainaa. The therapists from Ainaa (also listed on TheMindClan) would be facilitating it the intention of creating a safe space to share feelings and thoughts we experience in response to the pandemic. 🤝
If you are feeling overwhelmed, anxious, or just want a community of folks to lean onto right now, do join in. We’re in this with you.
- Ainaa is the amazing initiative run by the facilitators behind this event. 🤗
- At Ainaa, we believe in the power of individual and collective reflection. Reflection gives us time to pause and think about our intentions, both for ourselves and the world, which the hectic nature of our lives does not often allow.
- Reflecting together gives us the opportunity to support one another and move towards a more just and happier world for all.
- At our workshops, we hold space for you to reflect on your dreams, hopes, beliefs, values and commitments for yourself, your communities, and the world at large. Ideas central to our work are that people, even the very young, have expertise about their own lives, and are always responding with skills and know-how.
- That people are not the problem, but that problems lie in the structural inequalities that people experience.
Who is this event for?
If you are within the age group of 18-25 and are feeling overwhelmed, anxious, or just want a community of folks to lean onto right now, do join in. We’re in this with you.
Things you can bring with you:
- Paper, colours, pens, pencils
- A device to access our online webinar (please ensure Google Meet and Zoom work on your device!)
- Yourself, a pet, a soft-toy 🤗
Hopes of this event:
- Create a safe space to share feelings and thoughts we experience in response to the pandemic
- To explore skills, know-hows and safety islands that supports one’s mental health
- To foster connections with one another
We’d be sending you the link to join the workshop via e-mail one day before the workshop 😊
- Ticket price is applicable per person.
- Please make sure to join on time so that you get an entry into the workshop and don’t miss anything. Once we begin, our virtual magical gates will shut (with a 15 minute window).
- Welcome to the world of technology. You may face interruptions during the course of the workshop due to internet connectivity issues.
- Webinar details and the structure are subject to change as per the facilitator’s discretion.
- No refunds on purchased tickets are possible, even in case of any rescheduling.
- The link to join the webinar will be emailed to you a day before the workshop. If you have trouble joining in, please get in touch with us.
- This webinar is committed to be a safe space that is an environment free from harassment, violence, discrimination, bullying, abuse and solicitation. All participants, facilitators, partners are to be treated with respect and dignity.
- Participation in activities or behaviours that discriminate on the grounds of race, colour, place of origin, gender, age, marital status, religious beliefs, citizenship, mental and physical abilities, sexuality, or any other prohibited grounds within applicable law will not be tolerated.
- You agree to have read and understood our community guidelines, as well as our terms of service.